Brad Ball, Design and Web Development Director
I’m thankful for…
- A great team at Liquis
- Awesome clients that value the services we provide
- Steve Jobs
- A close loving family
- The opportunities God has given me in life
- That I have the ability to help others
- For the sacrifices my wife made to allow me to follow my dream and start Liquis
- That I get to have 2 awesome, funny, beautiful grandsons!!
Jackie Wolfe, General Manager
- The family and friends that I have
- Such a great husband
- For the professional choices I am able to make
- Having such wonderful parents that believed in me
- Experiencing loss in my life that has made me a more compassionate person
Maggie Ruf, Designer
- My family, whom always supports me, even when I want to randomly move across the country
- My friends, whom keep life interesting
- Liquis, whom helps me learn, grow and give back
- The amazing clients I’ve had the privilege of working with
- The incredible opportunities I’ve had a chance to seize
- Pumpkin pie
Andy Ptacek, Marketing Director
- My team! We are some of the hardest working people I know and I’m so very proud of that
- The flexibility of my job that allows me to work from home with my two little monsters and support my husband’s efforts to promote within the Phoenix Fire Department
- That we made it through the ups and downs as a company to where we are today. We dove in head first to start Liquis when it was the worst of times in the economy. It taught us so much and we had no where to go but up!
- For the clients we’ve had since day one and the new ones too. You automatically become a part of the Liquis family when we join forces. Without you putting your faith in us, we’d be empty inside. For real.
- I can’t end this list with out mentioning my supportive, amazing husband who picks up my slack and my two fiery sons, who make me a better person. My family was, after all, one of my biggest reasons for taking the leap with Liquis. My cup runneth over!